PROVIDE YOUR COMMENTS
The Toronto Ward Boundary Review Team (TWBR) sought comments from the public, stakeholders and Members of City Council on two items, which are described in detail in the Additional Information Report:
- A revised Option 2 (44 wards) that incorporates the refinements suggested during the TWBR public consultation process in August - November 2015;
- A ward option that is consistent, where possible, with the boundaries of the 25 federal and provincial ridings.
Based on the input received, a TWBR supplementary report will be prepared and submitted together with the TWBR final report for consideration at the Executive Committee meeting on October 26.
ways to provide comments:
1. Survey: The survey is now closed.
2. Attend a Public Meeting. Four public meetings were held across the City in September, 2016:
- Wednesday Sept. 14, 2016 – Metro Hall – Room 310
- Thursday Sept. 15, 2016 – Scarborough Civic Centre – Committee Room 2
- Monday Sept. 19, 2016 – North York Civic Centre – Committee Room 1
- Wednesday Sept. 21, 2016 – Etobicoke Civic Centre – Meeting Room 1